Friday 5 August 2016

Brisky and BlueBearies!

Brisky discovered blueberries for the first time today. We opened up a container of blueberries for a snack and Brisky immediately started sniffing the air and said "That smells really good!  What is it?"

I showed him the blueberries and gave him a few to try. It was love at first sight, or rather taste. He couldn't get enough of them but I strictly told him he had to share with the rest of us. "Yum! Yum! Yummy! " he would say as he gobbled up more blueberries. "These should be called BlueBearies" he said. "These taste almost as good as honey!" "I think that God created these just for me!"  I laughed and said "You mean you and all the other bears, don't you?"  "Sort of" he said as he gobbled another mouthful. 


Uncle Andy laughed and said "Brisky, if you think those are good, wait until you try blueberry pie!"  
Then, I remembered that I actually have blueberry pie with us. I totally forgot. It was in the grocery drawer underneath the bread.  I brought it out and we all had a piece except Trooper Dog. He said "I'm more of a meat pie guy than a berry pie guy". 

Brisky laughed and said, "Great! That leaves more for me..., I mean us". 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment